Wood Carving Grinder Disc
Woodworking can be very cumbersome. Thanks to the Grinder Disc, you’re about to love woodworking even more.
Whether you’re a carpenter or a sculptor, you’ll enjoy using the Grinder Disc. The Grinder Disc is flanked by two steel plates, providing a secure grip. Having a bit of a problem maneuvering around curved wood angles? If you’re looking for a saw disc to make your go-to tool for woodworking projects, the Grinder Disc is for you.
Grinder Disc Chain Saw takes the muscle work out of cutting, carving, removing and sculpting of wood, plastics, ice and hard rubber with their speed and maneuverability. The chainsaw blade is held in place between two steel plates which provide a secure grip for carving.
Regardless of grain or knots, the blade cuts through the material with ease to the user.
Made with high-grade steel
- Our 22 tooth design provides a smooth “finished” surface which is great for minimal sanding afterward.
- Chains can be either be sharpened using a chainsaw file or replaced as need be.
- Great for curved work, like the inside of bowls, for fast waste removal.
- It’s easy to assemble and easy to use
- Fits any kind of grinders
- Diameter: 4' 100mm, Arbor: 5/8' 16mm
- Fits 4'(100mm) or 4-1/2'(115mm) angle grinders perfectly
5 Reasons To Buy From Us.
Customers Also Bought
5% Discount will be available upon checkout